Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Spring Break



Here is my Oprah moment,
Things for my gratitude journal.

  • Holiday dinners that include people I worked with in 1978 as well as people I worked with hours before dinner is served. (This despite the fact that I thought I had invited one colleague for another day.  Note to self- when inviting people for Friday- state which Friday)
  • The sun streaming  through stained glass windows at the elevated subwaystation.  (an oxymoron if there ever was one)  Check out the "Redbird' subway cars- like the ones from my childhood, long since replaced with boring metal -colored ones.
  • SPRING BREAK
I had thought about reporting a discussion from one of the holiday dinners discussing the role of parents in education- but I am just relaxing too seriously for that 

No comments:

Post a Comment